Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Modesty Survey"

After reading my lovely title many of you might want to discontinue reading this post but I can assure you that it will be short and to the point. I will be posting a link that I encourage you all to visit. Its called the Modesty Survey and you can find it on TheRebelution.com, This survey was started with the help of Alex and Brett Harris, the starters of this website. Now, what it is is just a HUGE survey talking about modesty, but that cool part of it is they are all guys opinions on what modesty and immodesty can be defined as. I'm not going to go into details about it but it talks about and shows, with proof, what guys really think when girls dress innapropriately. However, modesty goes so much further then what you wear, it also covers how you act, speak and present yourself. Personally, I was quite surprised after reading this, my definition of immodest dress was short shorts and revealing tops and since I'm not allowed to dress like this anyway I thought I was doing pretty good. But I was a little off, turns out they're are even smaller things that I have done before that can be slightly misleading that I have never noticed before. So to end this fairly short post I encourage you all to check this out, and take the time to read over it, its quite eye opening. :)

www.therebelution.com/modestysurvey/

No comments:

Post a Comment