Monday, August 2, 2010

Just Another Day in the Liberto Household.

Today, I thought I would give you a small 'Tour' of our normal days. Now, when I say normal I don't mean we act normal, but this daily routine has become normal.

At about, 8:00 in the morning, my mother wakes up to enjoy her coffee and a book before her time of relaxation is suddenly finished as Jordan comes walking out, sleepily. This is when she expects my mom to get her some cereal because she can't reach it herself. A little while later Sydney emerges form her room looking like a dead man walking (Or Woman). After eating their cereal, they both run off to find an interesting activity they can both engage in. This is when I wake up, It is now about 9:30 and I start my day out with some Bible reading and then I wash my face and exit my room, heading for. . . the coffee maker. After this the day continues, Jordan and Sydney play happily until they find something to argue about, this is when I intervene. My dad is working in his office and my mom is at her computer, checking her email or working on the business. I always find entertainment by playing my guitar, drawing, writing, reading or maybe watching a movie (But that doesn't happen to often during the day).

As the day is coming to a close and 'almost' everyone begins to wind down (The girls normally gain more energy during this time period) we sit down as a family to have our nightly Bible study. Everything goes great until the 5 year old gets fidgety and begins asking repetitively if she can leave and go find something else to do. After this is over we close for the night, everyone goes to their bedrooms. My mom retires to her computer and my dad will watch some TV while he stretches, then off to bed. The lights are turned off as sleep awaits us. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment