Monday, June 27, 2011

Are You Ready For This?!


 There's this terrible, awful, miserable, wretched thing..

..It's called writers block

Yesterday I was slowly ambling around the house.  Cleaning perhaps, because that is what I succumb to in a state of boredom. Maybe day dreaming.. I have a season pass to La La Land.   Whatever I was busying myself with at that moment,  I was apparently completely lost in thought because without a moments notice I was hit full speed with an idea.  A couple of days ago I ran across a little book sitting on the table.  It instantly caught my attention.  "Today is the best day of my life!" screamed the cover in big multi colored letters.  Hmmmmm,  I thought, what do we have here? 

Basically, it's a little book.  (No duh!)  And every page has a certain challenge on it for that day.  Normally, It would be used by an individual as a self motivating tool, but remember what I said earlier about writers block?  This was my answer to that problem.   This is what you would call a 'lightbulb' moment.  I knew exactly what I was going to do.  For each day I would write about the designated challenge for that day.  Accompanied with stories, verses, etc.  The more I thought about it.. the more I liked it.  But then I thought.. (I do this a lot).  It would be boring if it was just me babbling on and on for the next 30 days.. I'll get someone to write with me!  And so I did.  I managed to lure Mr. Andrew Harris into my evil trap.  *Evil laugh*

So, my bloggy friends and any others who have found their way to this blog, for the next 30 days we will writing about the different topics.  It will be fun!  And who knows? It might just save me from some of this boredom.

1 comment:

  1. Fascinating. I have enjoyed this. Good luck, and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete